After Implant Surgery
- Wear the Essix Retainer at ALL TIMES, especially during meal times to protect the implant.
- Take off the Essix Retainer after meals, rinse your mouth and retainer and put the retainer back on.
- Use the PH Structure Silver Water (2) twice a day, morning and night. Gargle the rinse for about 30 seconds and swallow it.
- DO NOT brush implant or surrounding areas until after (2) weeks post/op check with Dr. Yoshida.
- Post/op appointment will be (2) weeks after the surgery date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email or call the office.
Dr. Yoshida’s emergency phone # is on the voicemail (510) 745-1800.
Email: colin.yoshida @yahoo.com